Tee Time Reservation Policy
• Tee times can be made up to 14 days in advance.
• Tee times must be made via email for customers making the reservation for the first time / which FCGR does not have records of in the database.
• Cancellation or any changes to the number of players, tee time, date and golf course must be made 48 hours prior to the date of play and must be done via email only. Additional players, change of tee time, date or golf course subject to availability at that time.
• Cancellation here means not to play on the booked tee time. This does not apply to on day arrangements at the Reception by cancelling an existing booking and changing it to another tee time or golf course on the same day.
• Advance cancellations are requested in order to provide opportunities to other golfers to make advance bookings to play.
• No double bookings on the same day will be accepted under any circumstances. Golfers wishing to play a second round can apply in person at the Reception after completing their first round.
• Any golfer with an advance tee time booking who fails to turn up to register at the Reception or make cancellation 30 minutes before the scheduled tee time is considered a NO SHOW.
• Group / Tournament tee time booking is available and can only be made by the Event Sales Team.
• Monday to Friday is considered weekday, Saturday and Sunday is considered weekend. If a Public Holiday falls on a weekday, weekday rate still applies.